Your RESERVATION TIME is when your ADVENTURE BEGINS. Please come in 10-15 minutes early. This will give you enough time to use the restroom, secure your belongings and receive a brief intro.
- Groups with children under 12 years old MUST reserve a “PRIVATE” or “PUBLIC WITH CHILDREN UNDER 12” room option.
- Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Our adventure rooms are dimly lit. If you require reading glasses, please bring them with you.
- Games will begin exactly on time, and we are unable to wait if you are late. In the event you arrive late, your game play time may be reduced.
- **Note** Unless you book a private game you may be joined by other players
- Please do not participate in the game if you are under the influence of alcohol, any mind altering substances, or any other substances that may affect your senses, reflexes or coordination. The game master may refuse to allow any patrons into the room without any explanation or refund.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Unfortunately it is very challenging for us to reschedule at the last minute. We are 100% reservation based and we often sell out.
If you need to reschedule, you can do so with a $5.00 per person fee up to 48 hours before your scheduled booking. If you need to reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled booking, a $10.00 per person fee will be charged. A booking can only be rescheduled ONE TIME, and after that no changes are allowed.
If you need to cancel and do not want to reschedule, you must cancel the adventure no less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking, NO REFUNDS will be given within 72 hours of a scheduled booking. All refunds will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
*Make sure to check your booking confirmation email right after making your reservation to ensure you booked for the correct day and time. The same rules above apply if you accidentally booked for the incorrect day or time.
“This company is one of my favorites. They have 2 incredibly well designed games of very different themes & styles. The games are immersive and have beautiful set design. The puzzles are clever and fun. I highly recommend them. They are worth the drive out from Los Angeles for us.
*I’ve played around 275 Escape Rooms.”
Christine L. : Yelp
“Such a fun immersive game! The owners are really sweet and put lots of love and thought into their games. We did the gold rush room and the puzzles were very well put together and cohesive. So many fun creative puzzles but not so hard it feels impossible to solve. Totally recommend checking this room out asap!!! We’ll be back soon to try their conspiracy room!”
Amanda V. : FaceBook