EXCALIBUR – The great King Arthur who once wielded the mighty sword known as Excalibur, brought together his loyal knights to determine what would become of the ancient blade. They had grown old and tired and it would soon be time to find a champion worthy enough to wield Excalibur. So, with a binding magic, Merlin placed the sword back into the stone…Sealing it until the day a true champion presented themselves. Face the trails left behind and see if you are worthy to pull the sword from the stone and take the crown as the new protector of Camelot.
ADDRESS40414 CALIFORNIA OAKS RD SUITE C MURRIETA, CA 92562
Your RESERVATION TIME is when your ADVENTURE BEGINS. Please come in 10-15 minutes early. This will give you enough time to use the restroom, secure your belongings and receive a brief intro.
- Our adventure rooms are DIMLY LIT. If you require reading READING GLASSES, please bring them with you.
- Children under 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- If you or anyone in your group is sensitive to FOG or suffer from ASTHMA or any other RESPIRATORY DISEASES, please let us know prior to beginning your adventure.
- Games will begin exactly on time, and we are unable to wait if you are late. In the event you arrive late, your game play time may be reduced.
- Please do not participate in the game if you are under the influence of alcohol, any mind altering substances, or any other substances that may affect your senses, reflexes or coordination. The game master may refuse to allow any patrons into the room without any explanation or refund.
- REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Unfortunately it is very challenging for us to reschedule at the last minute. We are 100% reservation based and we often sell out.
If you need to reschedule, you can do so with a $5.00 per person fee up to 48 hours before your scheduled booking. If you need to reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled booking, a $10.00 per person fee will be charged. A booking can only be rescheduled ONE TIME, and after that no changes are allowed.
If you need to cancel and do not want to reschedule, you must cancel the adventure no less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking, NO REFUNDS will be given within 72 hours of a scheduled booking. All refunds will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
*Make sure to check your booking confirmation email right after making your reservation to ensure you booked for the correct day and time. The same rules above apply if you accidentally booked for the incorrect day or time.
“We did the Excalibur experience. I can’t even call it a “room” because it is literally an experience. Our group has done roughly 20 or so rooms, and after this one, it rocketed to the top of our list. The puzzles, clues, rooms, details, teamwork, sets, designs…I mean, I could go on and on”
Candice F. : Yelp