Frequently Asked Questions
Our rooms remain unlocked throughout the game time, so team members may exit the room at any time if needed. Please note that the game clock does not stop even if the whole team leaves the room.
No, our rooms are family friendly, we do not use scare tactics or horror themes.
Our adventure rooms are dimly lit, but not completely dark. If you require reading glasses, please bring them with you.
Unfortunately it is very challenging for us to reschedule at the last minute. We are 100% reservation based and we often sell out. If you need to reschedule, you can do so with a $5.00 per person fee up to 48 hours before your scheduled booking. If you need to reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled booking, a $10.00 per person fee will be charged. A booking can only be rescheduled ONE TIME, and after that no changes are allowed. *Make sure to check your booking confirmation email right after making your reservation to ensure you booked for the correct day and time. The same rules above apply if you accidentally booked for the incorrect day or time.
No, our games are designed for everyone, but occassionally you do have to lift objects to solve puzzles.
If you need to cancel and do not want to reschedule, you must cancel the adventure no less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking, NO REFUNDS will be given within 72 hours of a scheduled booking. All refunds will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time. Games will begin exactly on time, and we are unable to wait if you are late. In the event you arrive late, your game play time may be reduced.
We welcome players of any and all ages into our escape rooms. Many young puzzlers will surprise you at how adept they are at the challenges you may face! The puzzles inside are designed with ages 12 and up in mind, but younger players can still enjoy them and have fun. Players under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no charge for children up to 5 years old.
All of our rooms are private, only members of your team will be in the room with you.
Please do not participate in the game if you are under the influence of alcohol, any mind altering substances, or any other substances that may affect your senses, reflexes or coordination. The game master may refuse to allow any patrons into the room without any explanation or refund.
MONDAY-THURSDAY & FRIDAY(BEFORE 5:00PM)
ALL ROOMS ARE PRIVATE
- Groups of 2 — $36.00 per player ($72.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 3 — $32.00 per player ($96.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 4 — $29.00 per player ($116.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 5 — $29.00 per player ($145.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 6 — $27.00 per player ($162.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 7 — $27.00 per player ($189.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 8 — $27.00 per player ($216.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
FRIDAY(AFTER 5:00PM), SATURDAY & SUNDAY
ALL ROOMS ARE PRIVATE
- Groups of 2 — $45.00 per player ($90.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 3 — $40.00 per player ($120.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 4 — $36.00 per player ($144.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 5 — $36.00 per player ($180.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 6 — $34.00 per player ($204.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 7 — $34.00 per player ($238.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)
- Groups of 8 — $32.00 per player ($256.00 TOTAL, No additional fees)